|The subject of this article was removed from World of Warcraft in patch 4.0.1.|
*This includes items and quests that can no longer be obtained.
|Judgement of Wisdom|
|Improved Judgements, Righteous Vengeance, Fanaticism, Heart of the Crusader, Benediction|
As with all Judgements, your miss chance with Judgement of Wisdom is the same as your miss chance with a melee attack.
The amount restored is 2% of the attacker's base mana.
As with Judgement of Light, the effect can be triggered by both physical attacks and offensive spells against the target.
- Seals of the Pure increases damage.
- Enlightened Judgements increases the range by 15/30 yards.
- With Judgements of the Pure, this also increases your casting and melee haste by 3/6/9/12/15% for 1 min.
- Benediction reduces the mana cost by 2/4/6/8/10%.
- Improved Judgements decreases the cooldown by 1/2 sec.
- With Heart of the Crusader this will also increase the critical strike chance of all attacks made against that target by an additional 1/2/3%.
- increases the damage by 10%.
Patch changes Edit
- / Patch 4.0.1 (12-Oct-2010): Removed. There is now only one Judgement.
- Patch 3.0.8 (2009-01-20): Now returns a percentage of base mana instead of a percentage of max mana.
- / Patch 3.0.2 (14-Oct-2008): Added.