|Improved Kidney Shot|
|Requirements||Requires Melee Weapon|
- Does that feel...numbing? A shame you won't be around much longer to feel anything.
Kidney Shot is used to stun monsters or characters, preventing them from escaping or causing further damage to you.
|Rank||Energy cost||CP||Stun Duration||Level||Cost|
|2||25||1||2 seconds||50||3 15|
- You must be facing your target.
- Subject to Diminishing returns.
- Improved Kidney Shot buffs damage dealt to a kidney-shot target by 3%, 6%, or 9%.
- Key ability of a full stunlock, Kidney Shot allows you to keep a target stunned while dishing out major damage to them.
- Against a PvP target try to wait a second or two after the cooldown is up before using another Kidney Shot. If you Kidney Shot the target within 15 seconds of the last one (after 21 seconds) the effect is reduced to 50%.