|Kiggler the Crazed|
|Race||Ogre mage (Humanoid)|
|Character class||Mage, Shaman|
|Position||Member of High King Maulgar's Council|
|Location||Gruul's Lair, Blade's Edge Mountains|
Attacks and abilities
- Basic Melee: 2000–3000 on tanks, up to 5000 for crushing blows (at over 20k druid armor)
- Arcane Explosion: 1750–2250. Arcane. Instant cast, 30 yard range with a 15 yard Knock Away effect, lowers threat.
- Arcane Shock: 657–843. Arcane. Instant cast, 30 yard range, disarms and interrupts spell cast.
- Lightning Bolt: 1488–2012. Nature. 2 second cast, 8–40 yard range.
- Greater Polymorph: Arcane. Instant cast, 30 yard range, lasts for 10 seconds. Not dispellable.
Use a Moonkin Druid (immune to Hex) or 2 ranged classes (exchange Hex) with a single healer with decent mana regen. Damage dealt is light, very consistent, and manageable. Ranged DPS down due to Knock Away and AoE damage.
Nature Resistance gear can be worn to lower the damage dealt by Lightning Bolt even further.
Shaman's Grounding Totem can also absorb the Lightning Bolt.
At around 230 NR unbuffed, Kiggler's lightning bolts will barely be injuring the tank. With a warlock, it's quite possible to simply heal through his damage with drain life.
Arcane resistance is recommended to resist the knock away blasts which lower threat and can complicate the fight.