| This article or section is a lore stub. You can help expand it by editing it.
|Kingdom of Ironforge|
|Races|| Ironforge dwarf(28,300)|
Wildhammer dwarf (1,090)
Dark Iron dwarf
|Government||Hereditary Monarchy/ Triumvirate|
|Ruler||Council of Three Hammers|
King Magni Bronzebeard (former)
|Major settlements||Kharanos (4,000), Anvilmar (3,400), Thelsamar (850), Brewnall Village (600), Menethil Harbor (12,000)|
Territory and Outposts of Ironforge Edit
- Ironforge - Total Control; The capital of the kingdom. Considered both a part of Dun Morogh, but also a region north of Dun Morogh.
- Gnomeregan - Gnome Controlled; The grand techno city of the Gnomeregan (faction). Although the city itself is not controlled by the dwarves, the gnomes have for the longest time been allied with their Dwarven neighbors and it is presumed that they are part of their Kingdom all the same due to their heritage and very strong friendship. Currently the majority of the city is not under Gnome control but slowly they are re-taking their wonderous city. The Gnomes of Gnomergan have their own democracy and leader.
- Dun Morogh - Alliance; The snowy mountainous home of the Bronzebeard clan and the Gnomes of Gnomeregan. While mostly under the control of the Council of Three Hammers, the Gnomes control a small portion of western Dun Morough. The town of Kharanos is this regions main hub.
- Loch Modan - Alliance; The Kingdoms central geographical region. Before the Cataclysm, the area was very beautiful and contained one of Azeroth's most breathtaking structures the Stonewrought Dam. Now after the great shattering of the world the Dam is destroyed and most of the loch has been drained. The town of Thelsamar is this regions main hub.
- Wetlands - Alliance; The marshy waterlogged land has been the sight of many historic battles in Khaz Modens past. Since the Second War, the Dragonmaw Orcs have been a nuisance in the area but are easily kept at bay. Although there are a few towns and outposts in the area that have not yet been reclaimed by the Kingdom, new one's have started to spring up with the Night Elves moving into the area to assist the Dwarves. The seaside town of Menethil Harbor is this zones main hub.
- Badlands - Contested; Although the region is part of Khaz Moden and technically falls under the Kingdoms jurisdiction, the area is currently too dangerous to begin setteling. The Horde military presence in the region has been cripled due to the cataclysm and the Black dragonflight but members of the Horde Reliquary have moved in trying to take Dwarven artifacts. The Alliance has began to assert itself in the area but still has a way to go.
- Searing Gorge - Contested; The region itself does fall under the Kingdoms jurisdiction but it has no military presence in the area what so ever. The neautral organisation of the Thorium Brotherhood seems to have become the only faction that opperates in the area that the Kingdom is allied with.
- Twilight Highlands - Contested; With the Wildhammer clan joining the Alliance and therefore being part of the alliance between the three dwarven clans, this land being the original home of the Wildhammer and still is does technically now make it part of the Kingdom of Ironforge. This land however is completely wartorn with the Twilight's Hammer setting up their base here, the Horde trying to invade and the Alliance simply trying to claim the land that by right is now theirs. The fortress town of Highbank is the main Alliance hub in the area but the main Dwarven hub of the Kingdom in this area is Thundermar.
|History||Monarchy||War of the Three Hammers||Monarchy restoration||Cataclysm|
|Ruler||Modimus Anvilmar||Madoran Bronzebeard||Madoran Bronzebeard||Unknown||Magni Bronzebeard||Council of Three Hammers|