|Affiliation||Kor'kron Guard, Orgrimmar|
- Before Wrathgate event
- With the bulk of Undercity's forces deployed to Vengeance Landing in Northrend, the Warchief has sent us to reinforce the city's defenses.
- After Wrathgate event
- Surprised to see an orc here? Don't be. The Forsaken need watching. If we'd been paying closer attention from the start, maybe the Wrath Gate wouldn't have happened.
- Hope you're not looking for those abominations. The apothecaries can't be trusted, and that means none of their little constructs patrolling the halls. We're here to keep things safe.
- Lok'tar. Don't try anything suspicious around here. If these undead are going to be part of the Horde, they're going to mind themselves under our watch.
- You'll find them in the Apothecarium. Names are Doctor Herbert Halsey and Doctor Marsh. Just watch your back. (When asking where the alchemy trainer is located).
- To undead players
- I bet you rotters thought you were pretty clever at the Wrath Gate, didn't you? Playtime's over. We're here to make sure you don't try anything.
- What's wrong, bonebag? Looking for someone else? I'm all you've got now, so if you want something, make it quick.
- I'll tell you what you need to know, but I don't have to like it. We're watching you and your kind.
- Doctor Herbert Halsey is who you want. Just don't try anything funny. Any more of that plague nonsense and you'll find an axe in uncomfortable places. (When asking where the alchemy trainer is located).
They respond to /wave, /salute, /shy, /kiss, /rude, and /chicken emotes.