is the Royal Chemist of Gilneas
. He is apparently responsible for the partial cure to the worgen
curse, and aids Genn Greymane
in helping its victims. Genn notes him as one of the most powerful chemists in Azeroth
, or at least Gilneas
. After worgen
players finish up in Gilneas, Krennan has relocated to Rut'theran Village[55.2, 89.2]
conversing with a fellow Gilnean.
Players save him in the Military District[66, 62.6]
of Gilneas City
, then encounter him at various locations in Gilneas
, including Duskhaven[37.4, 63.2]
- Gilneas City (as objective)
- Duskhaven, Gilneas
- Tempest's Reach[72.6, 82], Gilneas
- Aderic's Repose[49.8, 56.8], Gilneas
- Rut'theran Village[55.2, 89.2], Teldrassil
- Krennan created a potion soon after Tess Greymane's birth that saved her from an unidentified ailment.
- I'm not giving up on you, <player>. I don't have a cure for the Curse yet... but there are treatments.