|| This article or section is a location stub. You can help expand it by editing it.
- You might want to import some information from a fan site - see Fansites for listings.
- Alternatively, you might want to import some information from a database site - see:
Wowhead Thottbot WoWDB for listings.
LMS Mark II is a tram built by Mimiron to travel through the long tunnel between the Corridors of Ingenuity and Spark of Imagination of Ulduar in the Storm Peaks.
- Inside, there is a start console to put the LMS Mark II in action.
- When arriving at the end of the line, the tram starts to levitate in order to perform a back-turn.
- On both sides, there is a call console if the tram is not at a near station.
LMS Mark II performing a back-turn.
Some ruins visible during the travel.