|Healing Focus (priest talent), Holy Specialization, Spiritual Healing, Blessed Resilience, Test of Faith, Martyrdom, Silent Resolve, Inner Focus, Focused Power, Enlightenment, Focused Will, Power Infusion, Renewed Hope, Divine Aegis, Borrowed Time.|
- A simple touch can mend so much...
Lesser Heal is a Priests' starting healing spell. The talent benefits for this spell are usually the ones affecting every Holy spell, and is a low level spell only. At level 16, a Priest will be able to learn Heal, which effectively replaces this spell. Using this spell on, for example level 80, would just be a futile mana drain.
|Rank||Base Mana Cost||Amount Healed||Cast Time||Level||Cost|
Holy tree talents:
- Healing Focus (priest talent), reduces the pushback suffered from damaging attacks by 35/70% when casting healing spells.
- Holy Specialization, increased critical strike chance with all Holy spells by 1/2/3/4/5%.
- Spiritual Healing, increases the amount healed by your healing spells by 2/4/6/8/10%.
- Blessed Resilience, increases your healing by 1/2/3%.
- Test of Faith, increases healing by 4/8/12% on targets below 50% health.
Discipline tree talents:
- Martyrdom, reduces the pushback by 10/20%, only after being a victim of a critical strike (50/100% chance to proc).
- Silent Resolve, reduces threat by 7/14/20%
- Inner Focus, the spell costs no mana, and increases it's critical strike chance by 25%.
- Focused Power, increases healing done by 2/4%.
- Enlightenment, increases haste of all spells by 2/4/6%.
- Focused Will, increases critical strike chance of all spells by 1/2/3%.
- Power Infusion, reduces casting time and mana cost of spells by 20% for 15 seconds.
- Renewed Hope, increases critical heal chance by 2/4% on targets affected by a Weakened Soul debuff.
- Divine Aegis, critical heals create a protective shield that absorbs 10/20/30% damage.
- Borrowed Time, increases haste by 5/10/15/20/25% after casting Power Word: Shield.