|The subject of this article was removed from World of Warcraft in patch 1.11.0.|
- Lieutenant Commander's Dragonhide Shroud
- Item Level
- Binds when picked up
- 143 Armor
- +9 Spirit
- Durability 60 / 60
- Classes: Druid
- Requires level 58
- Equip: Increases attack power by 16.
Equip: Increases spell power by 13.
- Sell Price: 92 86
- Lieutenant Commander's Sanctuary (6 pieces)
- (2) Set: Increases attack power by 40.
(4) Set: Increases your movement speed by 15 while in Bear, Cat, or Travel Form. Only active outdoors.
(6) Set: +15 Stamina.
- Vendor 30
This item was part of the old PvP-Rare Druid set Lieutenant Commander's Sancutary and is no longer available in game. It has been replaced by of the new Lieutenant Commander's Refuge set. Players who had earned this item can use it with the new set and still gain the set bonus however. There are reports that this ability is currently broken.