|The subject of this article was removed from World of Warcraft after the Warlords of Draenor opened the Dark Portal.|
Lifeblood is an instant cast haste buff and minor heal available to sufficiently skilled herbalists. It is a free, instant heal that increases in power for every 75 skill points in herbalism. It does not scale with spell power, although it is affected by certain talents, and receives bonus healing equal to roughly 1.5% or 1.6% of the caster's maximum health. The heal can crit. The scaling is nearly insignificant.
Lifeblood also now improves haste rating.
Rank table Edit
Haste lasts 20 sec. Can be used while stealthed or invisible.
|Rank||Haste||Healing||Skill Level||Character Level|
|1||5||12 to 37||1||1|
|2||15||30 to 90||75||1|
|3||35||48 to 144||150||1|
|4||50||72 to 216||225||10|
|5||70||90 to 270||300||25|
|6||120||120 to 360||375||40|
|7||240||360 to 1080||450||55|
|8||480||720 to 2160||525||65|
|9||1920||13875 to 16125||600||75|
Lifeblood can be used in arenas and cannot be dispelled by any means. Using Lifeblood does not break stealth or prowl, but the ability causes flowers to grow around the feet of the character. This may alert other players to your presence in PvP. Talents and abilities that increase healing taken, such as Demon Armor, Vampiric Blood and Quick Recovery, will increase the healing done by Lifeblood.
Lifeblood shares a 20 second cooldown with all on-use other trinkets that increase stat X by Y amount.
Talent improvement Edit
Tips and tactics Edit
- Lifeblood's healing factor is no longer significant even at lower levels.
- Lifeblood grants haste rating and does not trigger a global cooldown, and thus is more powerful when placed in a macro with other haste-increasing spells or abilities.
Patch changes Edit
- β Patch 5.0.1 (Beta): Rank 9 added.
- / Patch 4.0.1 (12-Oct-2010): Rank 7 and 8 added. Healing on all ranks nerfed.
- Patch 3.2.0 (04-Aug-2009):
- Increased healing from Lifeblood (Rank 6).
- Lifeblood now scales slightly with maximum health. No longer affected by global cooldown.
- Patch 3.1.0 (14-Apr-2009): Now have level requirements equal to the level required for the corresponding skill rank: Apprentice (1), Journeyman (1), Expert (10), Artisan (25), Master (40), Grand Master (55).
- Patch 3.0.8 (2009-01-20): Changed to trigger global cooldown.
- / Patch 3.0.2 (14-Oct-2008): Added.
See Also Edit
Other gathering profession-granted skills:
|Rank 1||Rank 2||Rank 3||Rank 4|
|Rank 5||Rank 6||Rank 7||Rank 8|