|Cooldown||(GCD 1.5 sec)|
Modified by Edit
- Warlocks in a party with a healer can boost their mana if the healer agrees. Note that the self-inflicted damage will rank low on the healers priority list - after the tank and party members taking aggro.
- Between fights, use Life Tap to bring your life and mana even. This way, you will regenerate both hp and mana at the same time, and will decrease your downtime.
- While Life Tap will allow you to continue casting, it does trigger your GCD, reducing your overall DPS, and should be used sparingly.
- Life Tap does not generate aggro.
Patch changes Edit
- Patch 3.3.3 (2010-03-23): This spell no longer scales with spirit, and instead scales with spell power.