One of the leaders in the Wailing Caverns. His unique traits that differ him from the other druids is a claw on his right hand, is surrounded by deviate pythons, and is much larger in size than the other druids.
- ω ϖ—Shapeshifts into a serpent for 5 min., increasing attack damage by 50, and increasing the time between attacks by 43%.
- ω ϖ—Puts the enemy target to sleep for up to 15 sec. Any hostile action will awaken the target. Only one target can be slept at a time.
- ω ϖ—Heals a friendly target for 363 to 445.
- ω ϖ—Blasts an enemy with lightning, inflicting Nature damage.
- ω ϖ—Inflicts Nature damage to an enemy every 3 sec. for 30 sec.
Lord Cobrahn is the easiest of the Fanglords. If you have a mage with you, just AoE the non-elite snakes, and start beating Cobrahn down. When he gets low on health, he'll turn into a rather large snake, and his DPS will increase slightly. Just keep attacking him, and he should drop fast. Yet again, like Lady Anacondra, with a decent group this fight is easily won.
Aggro You will never wake the dreamer!