- ω ϖ—Heals a friendly target for 195 to 243.
- ω ϖ—Blasts an enemy with lightning, inflicting Nature damage.
- ω ϖ—Puts the enemy target to sleep for up to 20 sec. Any damage caused will awaken the target. Only one target can be asleep at a time. Unreliable on targets above level 30.
- ω ϖ—Inflicts Nature damage to nearby enemies, increasing the time between their attacks by 43% and slowing their movement by 40% for 10 sec.
Pythas is the toughest of the Leaders of the Fang. He puts out a lot of melee damage, and he has a lot of hitpoints. He also has one elite druid and one Elite Deviate Shambler with him. Either kill the adds first, or keep them CC'd until Pythas is dead.
- Note that the druid that accompanies Pythas can sleep a member of the party. If the tank is asleep, Pythas will move to the next highest target on his aggro list.
- If the other two adds are cc'd, or off tanked ( another leather / mail wearer or a pet tanking the shambler ) and the druid polymorphed or ignored, a balanced party can take down Pythas fairly quickly. Then focusing on the remaining adds shouldn't be a problem.
It can happen under certain circumstances that Pythas, like Kresh before in the instance, due to a bug, walks into the ground or a rock and becomes stuck. This counts as a death for the Naralex summoning event, but the NPC in question cannot be looted.
Aggro The coils of death... Will crush you.