|Location||Nagrand [62, 71]|
After Lump concedes defeat, the following interrogation takes place.
- Lump says: Why you mean to Lump? Lump hungry, dat's all.
- <Player> says: I need answers, ogre!
- Lump says: OK! Lump tell you anything you want!
- <Player> says: Why are the Boulderfist out this far? You know that this is Kurenai territory.
- Lump says: Boulderfist hungry! Need food! Warmaul ogre tribe kick Boulderfist out of mound to north. Many more Boulderfist to feed now.
- <Player> says: And you think you can just eat anything you want? You're obviously trying to eat the Broken of Telaar.
- Lump says: Dat not true. Me just want to nibble. I don't eat all. Ok, maybe I eat da little ones.
- Lump says: Dey so delicious!
- <Player> says: This means war, Lump! War I say!
- Lump shrugs.
- Lump says: You bring da war to da Boulderfist. We put it in da stew.
Lump makes a reference to Russian-American comedian Yakov Smirnoff when he says "In Nagrand, Food hunts ogre," which is a reference to Smirnoff's "In Soviet Russian, television watches you."