Revision as of 11:03, December 12, 2009
The main hand is the primary weapon hand slot for weapons that only need one hand to wield (equip), but also used for weapons that require two hands.
- Information about the weapon should tell you if it can be used on the main hand.
- The other hand is known as the off-hand.
- For those with dual wield capability, weapons identified as main hand can not be used in the off-hand slot.
- Two-handed weapons use both main hand and off-hand slots, but the off-hand slot will appear empty.
- When creating weapons (Blacksmiths), main hand weapons will appear under the appropriate one-hand subclass.
- Patch 2.4.2 changed many main hand weapons into one-handed weapons