In this interlude Malfurion Stormrage comes to Silverpine forest and tries to commune the spirits of this forest to reveal the truth about Illidan's plans. Spirits gave Malfurion a vision, in it he see Northrend slowly torn apart.
Malfurion reaches the Silverpine forest and then looks around.
- Malfurion Stormrage:The forest has suffered as much as Ashenvale. The vile blight of the Scourge has deadened countless acres of trees. If only the druids could...
The earth begin to shake, and Malfurion falls on the ground.
- Malfurion Stormrage:Aaarrrggh!The earth... is being... torn apart. The pain is... excruciating!
Malfurion begins to summon spirits.
- Malfurion Stormrage:Ancient spirits of the forest.I implore you, show me what is hidden from my sight! Show me what troubles this earth.
- Malfurion Stormrage:I see the frozen land of Northrend, the very roof of the world. The land itself is being split asunder.
Now, we see Malfurion standing in the Silverpine forest,again
- Malfurion Stormrage:How can this be? What could cause such a devastation?
Now, we see Ruins of Dalaran, Illidan Stormrage sorrounded by Naga Sea Witches weilds Eye of Sargeras
- Illidan Stormrage:It's working! Nothing can withstand the power of the Eye! Soon now, my master's ememies will be undone, and I will claim my just reward.
We see Malfurion once again.
- Malfurion Stormrage:Thank you great spirits. I know what must be done. I promise you, this treachery will not go unpunished!
Malfurion continues his way. Interlude ends.