|Cooldown||15 sec (GCD 1.5 sec)|
Mass Dispel is a priest ability learned at level 72. It dispels all harmful debuffs from friendly targets and a single beneficial buff from enemy targets, up to 10 friendly and 10 enemy targets within an area of 15 yards.
- The spell targets those closest to the center of the green targeting circle first and then moves outward.
- This spell cannot dispel Divine Intervention.
- Patch 5.3.0 (20-May-2013): Mass Dispel no longer dispels magic effects that are normally undispellable. Cast time has been decreased to 0.5 seconds, down from 1.5 seconds for Discipline and Holy Priests.
- Patch 4.3.2 (31-Jan-2012): Mass Dispel should again prefer dispelling targets that have magic effects that can be dispelled.
- Patch 3.2.0 (04-Aug-2009): This spell now triggers some types of trinkets it did not trigger before (such as ).
- Patch 3.2.0 (04-Aug-2009): Mass Dispel: This spell now triggers some types of trinkets it did not trigger before (such as Flow of Knowledge).
- Patch 2.4.0 (25-Mar-2008): Mass Dispel now affects a maximum of 10 targets, increased from 5.
- Patch 2.2.0 (25-Sep-2007): Has a chance to be resisted when dispelling immunity effects. This will be displayed in the combat log. In addition, it will no longer cause rogues and druids in Cat Form to lose Stealth. The flashing area graphic has been removed.
- Patch 2.1.0 (22-May-2007): Mass Dispel mana cost reduced.
- Patch 2.0.10 (2007-03-06): Mass Dispel will now target immunity effects first.
- Patch 2.0.3 (09-Jan-2007): "Mass Dispel" will no longer cause stealthed Rogues and prowling Druids to lose stealth.