|Cooldown||15 sec (GCD 1.5 sec)|
- The bonds of magic shatter like broken glass in the grasp of an experienced priest.
Mass Dispel is a priest ability learned at level 72. It dispels all harmful debuffs from friendly targets and a single beneficial buff from enemy targets, up to 10 friendly and 10 enemy targets within an area of 15 yards. It can remove effects that are normally undispellable, like the Paladin Divine Shield and the Mage Ice Block, as well as Banish some mobs use.
- The spell targets those closest to the center of the green targeting circle first and then moves outward.
- This spell cannot dispel Divine Intervention.
- Patch 3.2.0 (04-Aug-2009): This spell now triggers some types of trinkets it did not trigger before (such as ).
- Patch 2.4.0 (25-Mar-2008): Increased the number of affected targets from 5 to 10.
- Patch 2.2.0 (25-Sep-2007): Has a chance to be resisted when dispelling immunity effects. This will be displayed in the combat log. In addition, it will no longer cause rogues and druids in Cat Form to lose Stealth. The flashing area graphic has been removed.
- Patch 2.0.10 (2007-03-06): Changed to always pick immunity-granting effects as its target. Note that even if Ice Block, Divine Shield, or Banish are dispelled by Mass Dispel, you'll still get an "Immune" message even though it has been removed.