|The subject of this article was removed from World of Warcraft after the Mists of Pandaria cleared.|
- What affects the body will surely affect the mind.
Mind-numbing Poison is a poison bought by rogues who then apply it to their weapons. Every time the rogue hits with the weapon, there is a 50% chance of the victim being poisoned for 10 seconds. The poison will increase the amount of time it takes for the victim to cast spells.
Mind-numbing Poison is sold by poison vendors.
Mind-numbing poison doesn't work on most bosses, but notable exceptions are as follows;
- Pathaleon the Calculator (Mechanar)
- Reliquary of Souls (Black Temple)
- Blindeye the Seer (Gruul's Lair)
Patch changes Edit
- Patch 3.0.9 (2009-02-10): Now reduces cast time by 30%, down from 60%.