|Cooldown||(GCD 1.5 sec)|
- Mind Vision can be enormously powerful in Warsong Gulch, as the flag carrier can easily be targeted via /target <name> and then function as the target for the spell.
- When defending a node in Arathi Basin priests can Mind Vision an incoming rogue or druid before they stealth, then pop them out with once they come into range.
- It can be used to annoy other people, as it cannot be dispelled, except by invulnerabilities such as Divine Shield or Ice Block.
- As a consequence of this skill remaining 'glitched' (insta-cast spells work on your target while channeling Mind Vision) it is possible to chain-cast Mind Vision between multiple mobs/players. Useful for maintaining the watch on the flag in Warsong Gulch, or third-person scouting in raid/dungeon encounters.
- Combined with the Warlock's Eye of Kilrogg or the Hunter's Eagle Eye, this can prove useful for allowing multiple players to scout the same region.
- Using /target to target a known PvP player nearby, then use mind vision to determine exactly where they are.
- When trying to find a certain mob character for a quest, use /target to target them and then mind vision to locate them. When you leave mind vision a small dot appears on your mini-map for a second showing you where he/she is.
- If your target does not target anyone, this spell causes them to automatically target you.
- It is not affected by spell haste.
- / Patch 3.0.2 (14-Oct-2008): Mind Vision now costs 3% of base mana.
- Patch 2.4.3 (2008-07-15): This effect will now be cancelled immediately on targets who use an Invisibility Potion or Gnomish Cloaking Device.
- Patch 2.3.0 (13-Nov-2007): Now consumes the Inner Focus buff when cast.
- Patch 1.11.0 (20-Jun-2006): Mind Vision now cancels when the target is not visible.