- Not to be confused with Morbent Fell.
|Location||Raven Hill Cemetery|
Morbent Fel is a level 32 named necromancer who rules over the undead of Duskwood from his surprisingly homely house atop the Forlorn Rowe in Raven Hill Cemetery. He is guarded by his undead minions as well as a magical barrier that dampens attacks on his person.
In order to defeat him, one must first take off his shield using Morbent's Bane, an offhand item rewarded as a part of his quest chain. If you do not remove his shield, he will be very hard to hit unless you are of a significantly higher level than him, and the quest objective to kill him will not be completed.
Attacks and Abilities
- Unholy Shield: Increases the caster's armor and resistance to spells for 10 min. 10 second cooldown.
- Presence of Death: Utterly terrifies all enemies in a selected area, rendering them unable to move or attack for 10 sec. 1 second cast, 10 second cooldown.
- Touch of Death: Drains 65 to 75 health from an enemy, healing the caster for up to half that amount. 3 second cast.
- Prior to Patch 1.6, Morbent Fel was a level 35 elite.
- Be sure to equip Morbent's Bane before beginning the fight with Morbent Fel, so you can use it immediately. After you use it and his shield is removed, you can replace it with your shield or secondary weapon.
- According to Councilman Millstipe, Dextren Ward, a boss in the Stockade, was caught selling bodies from Raven Hill Cemetery to Morbent Fel.
CataclysmThis section concerns content exclusive to Cataclysm.
- Patch 1.6.0 (12-Jul-2005): Morbent Fel's level was slightly reduced to better fit the level range of Duskwood.