Moths are flying insect beasts with powdery wings.
Hunter pet Edit
|Specialization (upon taming)|
|The Moth eats|
|The Moth comes with|
|All pets come with|
Though hunters can respec their pet moths into Cunning or Tenacity, they are inherently Ferocity. In addition to the abilities that come standard with all pets (, , ) and those given to their natural or retrained specialization, all moths are given the following:
The subspecies below can be tamed by hunters. Draenei hunters start with a moth.
- Blue and yellow
Vanity/Battle pet Edit
- Obtained via pet battles
- Amber Moth (Townlong Steppes, Dread Wastes)
- Crimson Moth (Northern Stranglethorn, Cape of Stranglethorn)
- Forest Moth (Teldrassil, Darnassus, Ashenvale, Desolace, Moonglade)
- Fungal Moth (Deepholm)
- Garden Moth (Jade Forest)
- Gilded Moth (Vale of Eternal Blossoms)
- Grey Moth (Azuremyst Isle)
- Luyu Moth (Krasarang Wilds)
- Oasis Moth (Uldum)
- Silky Moth (Moonglade, Un'Goro Crater, Mount Hyjal)
- Swamp Moth (Swamp of Sorrows)
- Tainted Moth (Felwood)
- Purchased from vendors
Patch changes Edit
- Patch 3.1.0 (14-Apr-2009): Bonuses equalized. Damage had a +10% bonus and now has +5% bonus. Armor had no bonus and now has a +5% bonus.
- / Patch 3.0.2 (14-Oct-2008): Become tamable.