Naga Royal Guard
|Hit point regeneration||Always|
|Hit point regen. rate||1.00 HP/sec.|
|Mana regen. rate||1.25 Mana/sec.|
|Unit Classified As:||Ground|
|Produced at||Spawning Grounds|
|Build time||45 sec.|
|Normal attack:||47-59 melee attack|
|Can attack:||Ground, Structure, Debris, Item, Ward|
|Defense Type||Heavy (Large)|
|Sound Set||Naga Royal Guard|
The Naga Royal Guard is a Naga unit.
Naga royal guard, as their name implies, serve as protection for important individuals.
Even though the Naga society is female dominated with mainly females studying magic, these creatures are by far the strongest units in the naga army possessing both immense physical and magical power. In the game (Warcraft III), they were so powerful that players considered them on an equal footing with Hero units.
Naga Royal Guard's AbilitiesEdit
- Frost Bolt (ranged stun and damage)
- Crushing Wave (line damage)
- Resistant Skin (reduces effect of negative spells on this unit)
- Submerge (goes underwater to avoid attack)
- Summon Sea Elemental (summons Sea Elemental)