|This article or section contains information that is out-of-date.|
* Please replace the old information with up to date information.
Nature resistance is the most useful resistance in Ahn'Qiraj, and also for anyone tanking Venoxis in Zul'Gurub. Its also useful when fighting Hunters, Rogues, Druids or Shamans. In TBC, the first boss in Serpentshrine Cavern requires a tank with heavy nature resistance and two with at least some. In Wrath, killing Loken without avoiding the aoe blast Nature Resistance is useful.
Hunters have Aspect of the Wild and Shamans have Nature Resistance Totem, wich both give 130 Nature Resistance. Remember to use them once in a while.
Resistable spells Edit
- Hunter: Serpent Sting, Viper Sting, Wyvern Sting
- Shaman: Chain Lightning, Earth Shock, Lightning Bolt, Lightning Shield
- Druid: Cyclone, Entangling Roots, Faerie Fire, Hurricane, Insect Swarm, Thorns, Wrath
- Rogue: All poisons (Deadly, Instant, Crippling, Blind, Mind-Numbing and Wound poisons)
Items with Nature Resistance Edit
- Cloth: Sylvan item collection.
- Leather: Bramblewood item collection.
- Mail: Sandstalker item collection.
- Plate: Ironvine item collection.
- Wildguard: 170 NR, 75 Stam, 42 defense rating, 3 pieces: chest, helm and legs
See also Edit