|Location||Ruins of Vashj'ir, Shimmering Expanse|
The Naz'jar Battlemaiden is a naga warrior that players assume control of during several reenactments of naga history. She starts with a few basic abilities, the number of which increase as players continue with her vision lines.
- ω ϖ (30 energy) 10-40 yd range—Hurls your trident at a target and pulls them back to you, dealing 2125 to 2875 Physical damage and taunting the target. (6 sec cooldown)
- ω ϖ 8 yd range—Deals 3306 to 4294 Shadow Damage to up to 3 targets and increasing the Battlemaiden's damage by 20%. The Battlemaiden gains 5 energy and 10% of the damage caused in health.
- ω ϖ (30 energy) 40 yd range—Charges at a target, dealing 7160 to 8840 Physical damage to any enemies in the Battlemaiden's path. (6 sec cooldown)
- ω ϖ (50 energy) 30 yd range—Spin your trident in front of you in a dazzling display of weapon mastery, dealing 4500 to 5500 Physical damage every 0.25 sec for 2 sec to all enemies in front of the Battlemaiden. (10 sec cooldown)
- ω ϖ (40 energy) 25 yd range—Absorbs lifeforce from all enemies within 25 yards of the Battlemaiden, dealing 1215 to 1485 Shadow damage and healing the Battlemaiden for 7500 per target. (10 sec cooldown)
In addition to her above abilities, the Battlemaiden also receives a stackable, passive speed buff, so long as she is out of combat.
- ω ϖ—The Naz'jar Battlemaiden can push herself to unimaginable speeds as long as she remains unencumbered by combat. Stacks up to three times.
- It seems the Battlemaiden's given name is Nar'jira.
- Patch 4.0.3a (2010-11-23): Added