|Duration||December 31st (6 am realm time) - January 1st|
Booty Bay PvP
The New Year event (also known as the "New Year Celebration") is a one day event at the beginning of each year in-game. Another year is ending in the rich world of Azeroth. Countless battles have been fought, and numerous accolades achieved. It is time to laud victories and give remembrance to those lost. In celebration of the old year's passing and anticipation of the new, skilled brewers and talented pyrotechnicians have brought their finest creations to the bustling cities; join the party underway and ring in the new year with your fellow adventurers!
- Fireworks: The innovative and artistic engineers of Undermine have been slaving away since their display of pyrotechnics in July. Their latest and greatest - not to mention highly dangerous to operate -- creations will be on display in the cities of the world every hour after sunset. Keep your eyes to the skies, and be sure to stick around for the finale!
- Potent Potables: What good is a party without sampling some of the brewers' delicious work? Kegs of the finest brews are available in the cities of Azeroth, bringing good cheer as we bid farewell to the old year. Cups are available for all party-goers; simply pick one up and fill up at the keg to warm your belly and lift your heart! (This is a source of some danger on PvP servers, as the Booty Bay guards become too drunk to fight...)
- Revelers, All: Many soldiers formerly abroad have come home to engage in the festivities. Share in the merriment and dance with the revelers, or, if you're so inclined, blow a kiss to one that catches your eye. It's all in fun, after all; they appreciate the attention!
There is one New Year's quest given by the Wonderform Operators:
- For Horde, at Dalaran, Orgrimmar and Undercity: 
- For Alliance, at Dalaran, Stormwind and Ironforge: 
See also Edit