|Race||Black dragon (Dragonkin)|
|Level||72 - 85 Elite|
|Health||184,000 - 774,900|
|Mana||0 - 35,632|
|Location|| Vortex Pinnacle, Blade's Edge Mountains|
Obsidian Lair, Twilight Highlands
Blade's Edge Mountains
-  for Dragon Teeth
Attacks and abilities
- Basic Melee: She doesn't hit hard at all. 600 on a tank, 1500 on cloth, but she swings slowly.
- Hellfire: Stands still, channeling, 400 fire damage a tick.
- Fire Breath: 500 to tank.
- Bellowing Roar: AoE fear.
A balanced 5 man should have no trouble with this mob, although she seems to have a fair amount of health.
Really, while the fight could generally be unpleasant due to her range of abilities, her damage output is so paltry, generally she can't kill much of anything even if the tank is feared. You can use a warlock or such to tank her, if you have decent healing.
|Random Uncommon and Rare items||Drop|| |
- Patch 4.0.3a (2010-11-23): Added to Twilight Highlands.
- Patch 2.4.2 (2008-05-13): No longer instantly knocks players off their flying mounts.
- Patch 2.2.0 (25-Sep-2007): Added.
|Blade's Edge Mountains||Twilight Highlands|