| This article or section is a mob stub. You can help expand it by editing it.
|It is requested that a screenshot or screenshots be included in this article to improve its quality.|
- For the version who harasses players in Thirsty Alley, see .
|Level||87 - 93 Boss|
|Health|| Normal: 8,599,400|
Heroic: 16,863,680 (26.2M, 32.7M)
Tactics summary Edit
Ook-Ook is a relatively simple boss fight. Once you kill 40 of the nearby Hozen, he will enter the room and the fight will begin. Many times during the fight rolling barrels will appear and roll in random directions. Be sure to click on the barrels and roll them towards Ook-Ook, which will do a significant amount of damage to him. Try not to let the barrels hit you as you go to jump on them, as they will explode and damage you quite a bit. Be wary of his ability , which will damage all players near Ook-Ook for 150,000 damage and stun them for two seconds, so get as much distance between you and Ook-Ook once you see him start that ability.
- —Ook-Ook pounds the ground every 1 sec. for 3 sec, inflicting 150000 Physical damage to all enemies within a 45-degree cone and stunning them for 2 sec.
- —At 90%, 60%, and 30% health remaining, Ook-Ook goes bananas! This increases his attack speed by 15% and damage dealt by 15%. Stacks up to $106651U times.In addition, this causes a wave of Rolling Barrels.
- - Ook-Ook's entourage periodically throw Rolling Barrels, which roll across the room until they hit a wall, player, or Ook-Ook himself. At 90%, 60% and 30% health remaining, the entourage throws more barrels.
- Ook-Ook yells: Come on and get your Ook on!
- Ook-Ook yells: Get Ooking party started!
- Ook-Ook yells: In the dooker!
- Ook-Ook yells: Me gonna ook you in the dooker!
- Ook-Ook yells: Ook! Oooook!!
- Ook-Ook yells: We gonna Ook all night!
- Ook-Ook yells: Who crashing Ook party!?
- Ook-Ook yells: Who crashing Ook party!? Ook ook ook...
Patch changes Edit
β Patch 5.0.1 (Beta): Added.