|This article or section needs to be cleaned up to a higher standard of quality.|
The paper doll frame is the part of the character info window that shows a rendering of what the player's character looks like and the various item slots that can be equipped (held or worn) by the character. The rendering should update based on what items the character has equipped.
Paper doll sections
The Paper Doll frame displays various information about your character, including:
- Character's Mage icon (upper left corner) and model (upper insert).
- Character's Name, Leve85, Human, Mage, Light Ryders, Title information (upper center).
- The character's equipment is spread around the character's model insert. Hovering over the item icons allows you to view the items' stats.
Extreme top-right of the window, this button () closes the window. Basically following the MS Windows UI convention, since on the Mac OS, the equivalent UI button is at the top-left (red marble in OS X).
Just to the top-left of the 3D character preview figure, these buttons rotate the preview counter-clockwise and clockwise.
There can also be up to three tabs at the bottom of the window:
- Character (left): Shows the paper doll main character info pane.
- Reputation (middle): Shows the Reputation pane of the character info window.
- Currency (right): Shows the Currency pane of the character info window. Will not appear until character accumulates some type of currency.
- / Patch 4.0.1 (12-Oct-2010): Undocumented Character info window completely redone for the most part. Stats are now part of a slide-out panel and a Equipment Manager added as an attached window. Companions and mounts tabs moved to spellbook. Currency tab retained.
- / Patch 3.0.2 (14-Oct-2008): Undocumented Pets tab expanded to include companions (non-combat pets) and mounts; Currency tab added.