|Patch 2.4.1 (undocumented changes)|
|Release (US)||April 1, 2008|
|Highlights & notes|
|Patches • Mirrors • Category|
This article lists undocumented changes that have appeared in Patch 2.4.1.
Isle of Quel'Danas
- Sunwell bombing-run made easier:
- The Nightseye Panther that is summoned by now fades away rather than dying when its time is up.
- The following +spell damage one handers have been changed to main hand only: , , , , , and the .
- now has a keg model assigned to your cursor when you select a position to place it.
- The Netherwing trinkets (, , ) now also works in indoor environments.
- Mobs in normal and heroic have had their reputation gain adjusted.
- Brutallus' Meteor Slash is now an unlimited range frontal cone attack
- If players eat or drink during the gauntlet event, they will no longer stand up every few seconds, but remain eating and drinking until engaged in combat again.