|Patch 3.0.3 (undocumented changes)|
|Release date (US)||November 4, 2008|
|Highlights & notes|
|← Previous||Next →|
| Patch 3.0.2|
| Patch 3.0.8|
|Patches • Patch mirrors • Patches category|
This article lists all of the undocumented changes occurring in Patch 3.0.3. See the main article for the official list of documented changes.
- Mana regeneration from crits in Moonkin form has been restricted to only single target spells. In 3.0.2, crits from AoE spells would also regenerate mana.
- Omen of Clarity procs on crafting recipes. This is almost certainly unintended.
- The opportunity to use Hammer of Wrath has been lowered to 20% of the target's health, but the tooltip hasn't been changed accordingly.
- Judgement of Light now also affects spells and ranged attacks. The debuff description reflects this, but the actionbar tooltip still refers only to melee attacks.
- from Hallow's End are no longer instant cast, but now require the same cast time as regular mounts.
- Archmage Vargoth's Staff sound changed from the same sound effect as a bandage to a metal ting noise when cast, like it was before 3.0.2
- has had its icon changed again.
- is now properly BtA instead of BoP.
- Glyphs can now be linked directly from the glyphs page of your spellbook into chat by shift-clicking on them. This did not work in 3.0.2.
- Barrels and other items that you destroy are now smashed again. (Was previously changed to the "open" animation.)