|This article documents API changes made in Patch 3.3.0.
API changes Edit
- NEW - QueryQuestsCompleted() requests that the server send the client a list of completed quest ids. Once the list is received the QUEST_QUERY_COMPLETE event is fired. (There is a limit on how frequently this can be called)
- NEW - tbl = GetQuestsCompleted([tbl]) populates a table (creating one if necessary) with the ids of completed quests as keys with true values.
- The format of NPC GUId's has changed, the creature ID is now two hex digits (8 bits) to the left, e.g. Hogger (0x1C0) is now xF13001C0000005D2 (formerly xF1300001C00005D2)
Widget API Edit
- The deprecated GetFrameType method has been completely removed (GetObjectType offers the same result)
- NEW - isOver = region:IsMouseOver() -- Tests whether the mouse is over the region, replaces the MouseIsOver FrameXML lua function.
- NEW - Button:SetMotionScriptsWhileDisabled(enable) --Allows OnEnter and OnLeave to fire while the button is disabled.
- NEW - isEnabled = Button:GetMotionScriptsWhileDisabled()
- This can also be set from XML: <Button motionScriptsWhileDisabled="true">
- The registerForClicks property can now be set from XML.
- NEW - width = Texture:GetFileWidth() --Gets the width/height of the actual file in use by the texture. (0 if we can't access the texture for some reason) (Note: These currently aren't returning the right values for some Blizzard UI images)
- NEW - height = Texture:GetFileHeight()
- The @ symbol has been added as a synonym for 'target=' to help avoid confusion and compact macros, you can do /cast [@focus] Obliterate
- The following new macro conditionals have been added:
- the PLAYER has a vehicle UI
- the target of the macro has a vehicle UI