|Interface .toc||40300 (API Changes)|
|Highlights & notes|
|Patches • Mirrors • Category|
The latest patch notes can always be found at:
World of Warcraft Client Patch 4.3.4 Edit
Patch 4.3.4 (build 15595) was released to live on April 17th, 2012. Build 15499 first appeared on the PTR around March 29th, 2012. No official announcements were made, but the 64-bit client links were updated on a PTR Discussion forum blue post and a Battle.net Support page was added to address 64-bit client issues. The build version was updated to 15531 on April 3rd, 2012, but still no official word on what's in it. Build 15595 appeared on the PTR on April 14th, 2012.
Official patch notes Edit
Ticket Submission UI Improvements Edit
- A new Submit Bug button has been added. Clicking this option will open a report dialog box, along with basic instructions on what to include in your bug report.
- A new Submit Suggestion button has been added. Clicking this option will open a text dialog box, along with a description of what to include in your suggestion.
- The Report Lag button has been removed.
- The Report Abuse button is now called Report Player.
- The Report Player function offers four categories: Spamming, Language, Name, and Cheating.
- Reporting a player for Cheating now opens a text window in which a description of the occurrence can be written.
- Reporting a Name opens a window with three categories: Player Name, Guild Name, and Arena Team Name. There is also a text field for optional information.
- Report Player now includes text and visual instructions for how to submit a report.
- Right-clicking a character’s portrait now offers additional reporting options.
- ^ a b Blizzard Entertainment 2012-04-16. World of Warcraft Patch 4.3.4: Customer Support Changes. Battle.net Support (US).
Blizzard Entertainment 2012-04-18.
}}_Changes-18_04_2012 World of Warcraft Patch 4.3.4: Customer Support Changes. Battle.net Support (EU).
This article is nominated for deletion!
- ^ Sapperwix 2012-03-28. 64-bit PTR Client. Official PTR Discussion forum (US).
- ^ Blizzard Entertainment 2012-03-28. 64-bit Client Prevents Patching to 4.3.4, Article ID: 3200035.
- ^ Sapperwix 2012-04-03. 64-bit PTR Client. Official PTR Discussion forum (US).
- ^ PTR 4.3.4 online. MMO Champion World of Warcraft » General Discussions forum.
See also Edit
- Official patch notes