|Not yet implemented!|
|Interface .toc||50300 (API Changes)|
|Patches • Mirrors • Category|
What we know
This patch will focus on how the events in Pandaria have changed the factions back in Azeroth.
- Pet battles
- Tyrannical Gladiator's gear can be purchased for Honor after 27000 Conquest Points are earned for the season.
- The seasonal currency requirement of 27,000 Conquest Points earned will be lifted from weapons. The seasonal currency requirement must always be met to purchase Elite items, though.
- Once the seasonal currency requirement is met, players will be able to purchase Tyrannical Gladiator’s gear with Honor Points.
- The Conquest Point catch up cap will be introduced.
- Legendary quests continue.
- ^ a b chaud 2013-03-01. Dev Interviews, PTR Class Balance, OpenRaid Events, Curse is Hiring, The Daily Blink. MMO Champion.
- ^ Bashiok 2013-01-14. #1 - Voidbinders Taking a Break in 5.2. Official Community > General Discussion forum (US).
- ^ chaud 2013-03-04. Patch 5.2 Live This Week. MMO Champion.
- ^ a b c d chaud 2013-01-18. PvP Gear in 5.2 and Beyond. MMO Champion.
- ^ chaud 2013-01-27. Patch 5.2 - PvP UI and Legendary Quests Updated, Lunar Festival, Blue Tweets, Comic. MMO Champion.
- ^ Anne Stickney 27-Feb-2013 8:00PM. Patch 5.2 and beyond with Dave Kosak. WoW Insider.
- Patch notes