Poor is the lowest level of item quality below Common and also the lowest level of battle pet quality below Common.
- The names of poor quality items will appear in gray.
- Equippable items of poor quality usually have no attribute bonuses or stats besides basic Armor or Damage. Only new characters will find these items useful.
- Poor quality items cannot be disenchanted.
- Poor quality items are often called "Vendor Trash", "Junk", or simply "grays".
- Except for equippable items, readable items, and [Noboru's Cudgel], poor quality items have no use and can safely be sold to vendors.
- Poor quality items are rarely given as quest rewards.
- There are only 6 quest reward items, see Wowhead for details.
- The web color code for poor itemlinks is #9d9d9d.
Battle pets Edit
- The names of Poor quality battle pets will appear in gray.
- They should have the worst initial stats compared to any other quality of battle pets.