the free Warcraft universe source that anyone can edit
• Played a Monk yet? •
Welcome to the World of Warcraft Development Portal
UI Customization Reference
Community Web Platform Reference
UI Customization Tutorials and HOWTOs
Other Resources and Tools
Things you can help out with
- Fill out all those red links in World of Warcraft API! (though pick in order of likelihood of being useful). Looking at the FrameXML code to find out how the functions are being used is good way to begin. Please do not create stubs if you are not adding new and useful facts - we prefer red links over stubs with no additional information.
- Copy bolded items in the Global functions list to World of Warcraft API et al.
- Scan Category:API stubs for unfinished pages!
- Take a look in Category:Votes for deleting and look for API pages.
- Help convert old pages to the Help:API Function articles style!
- Add "Triggers Events" sections to old pages that do not have them (and should have them).
Ace Attorney • AdventureQuest • Age of Conan • Aika Online • AliceSoft • Chrono Trigger • Dead or Alive • Destiny • Diner Dash • DragonFable • Eat Sheep • Fable • Fantasy Life • FatalFury • Halo • Iris Online • Jak and Daxter • Just Cause • Killzone • Lego Pirates the Video Game • Lord of Ultima • Mario • MechQuest • Metal Gear • M.U.G.E.N • Ninja Gaiden • Nintendo • Nitrome • No More Heroes • Ōkami • Pokémon • Professor Layton • Ragnarök Online • Rare • Rhythm Heaven • Saints Row • Spore • StarCraft • Touhou Project • Virtua Fighter • WarpForce • Wolfenstein • World of Warcraft • Yōkai Watch
Help, policies and guidelines
WoWWiki is a wiki dedicated to cataloging Blizzard Entertainment's Warcraft universe, including World of Warcraft, covering the entire Warcraft series of games, RPG reference books, strategy guides, novels and other sources.
Want to help out? Get an account, and start editing!