Welcome to GuildWiki, a wiki guide for ArenaNet's Competitive Online RPG, Guild Wars.
Guilds, professions, skills and gear
- Professions – The different character classes and their attributes.
- Skills – Skill lists, sorted by various criteria.
- Elite Skills – Where to find the elite skills for each profession.
- Armor – List of all armor sets in the game.
- Runes – Apply them to your armor to improve attributes.
- Insignias – Provide bonuses for armor sets.
- Weapons – Weapons, Focus Items and Shields.
- Items – Miscellaneous Items that can be obtained.
- Guilds – How to create and maintain a Guild.
- Alliances – Groups of guilds banded together.
- Heroes and Henchmen – Managing NPCs in your party.
- Titles – Your personal in-game achievements.
- Builds – Combinations of skills.
- PvXwiki – A GuildWiki fork containing only build articles.
- Quick access links – Commonly requested information.
PvE – Player vs. Environment
- Storyline – The story of the game.
- Lore – The background.
- Mission – Overviews for all missions.
- Quests – Sidequests, skill quests, and other quests.
- Dungeons – Chained instances beneath the surface of Tyria.
- Locations – A list of all towns and areas.
- Maps – Links to complete maps.
- The Bestiary – The creatures in the game.
- Bosses – Unique enemies to test your mettle.
- Non-player characters – Traders, crafters, collectors, and more.
PvP – Player vs. Player
- Register – If you want to keep track of your contributions, please register an account. All are welcome and encouraged to participate by adding or editing content.
- How to help – A successful wiki relies on the contributions of many, many people. Check out the how to help page to see how you can contribute to the wiki.
- Improvement project – Many major articles need to be improved. See the articles which need to be improved and help improve them.
- Policy – Please go over our site policy before you start making contributions.
- Style and formatting
Oh, not a fan of Guild Wars? I guess you can visit normal WoWWiki Main Page then ...