Start a new discussion! -- Please start a new discussion here or add a message using the  button.
Welcome to the Community Portal
This is the main talk page for WoW and the WoWWiki Community.
Important information Edit
- Portal:Community is a semi-protected page and can only be edited by established editors.
If you came here to discuss the wiki in general, please visit the Village pump.
- Templates used on Portal:Community are
- Portal:Main/part-top - portal header and sidebar
- Portal:Main/part-bottom - page end (closing tags)
- Portal:Main/Notices - notification banner
- Portal:Main/News - general news and messages
- Portal:Community/News - WoWWiki news for the WoWWiki community
- Portal:Main/Wikia - info about related Wikia wikis
And two WoWWiki:Featured article templates (FA/FM).
The Community portal is moved Edit
Previous discussions regarding the community portal can be found on WoWWiki talk:Community portal.
This page takes over from WoWWiki:Community portal as the interface customization destination for the wiki. There is one main change:
- The design of the portal has been given a revamp for consistency.
Feedback is appreciated.18:29, 28 March 2008 (UTC)
- Another revamp has taken place, this time updating and reorganising the content. 13:00, 3 May 2008 (UTC)
Help apply wow-3.1.0 Part 1? Edit
Hello i have downloaded the 3.1.0 patch from wow wiki. i have the file wow-partial-1.MPQ how do i apply this file?
- This is a preload for Patch 3.1.0. It cannot, as of yet, be applied. The fact that it's got 'partial' in its name should be enough of a clue that what you've downloaded is incomplete. Simply put it in your
World of Warcraft/Patches/WoW-3.0.9-to-3.1.0-<locale>-<OS>-patch/folder (example assuming a default install on Windows XP: "C:\Program Files\World of Warcraft\Patches\WoW-3.0.9-to-3.1.0-enUS-Win-patch\wow-partial-1.MPQ"). Then sit tight for future portions of the patch to be released in advance of Patch 3.1.0. If the Background Downloader gets to 100% and closes in just a few seconds, it's in the right place. --k_d3 03:40, 16 March 2009 (UTC)
can u trade justice points for valor points?
-- 220.127.116.11 02:24, August 1, 2014 (UTC)