Important information Edit
- Portal:Community is a semi-protected page and can only be edited by established editors.
If you came here to discuss the wiki in general, please visit the Village pump.
Previous discussions regarding the community portal can be found on WoWWiki talk:Community portal.
- Templates used on Portal:Community are
- Portal:Main/Surround-top - portal header and sidebar
- Portal:Main/Surround-bottom - page end (closing tags)
- Portal:Main/Notices - notification banner
- Portal:Main/News - WoWWiki news
- Portal:Main/Wikia - info about related Wikia wikis
And two WoWWiki:Featured article templates (FA/FM).
Welcome to the Community portal Edit
This page takes over from WoWWiki:Community portal as the interface customization destination for the wiki. There is one main change:
- The design of the portal has been given a revamp for consistency.
Feedback is appreciated.18:29, 28 March 2008 (UTC)
- Another revamp has taken place, this time updating and reorganising the content. 13:00, 3 May 2008 (UTC)
Help apply wow-3.1.0 Part 1? Edit
Hello i have downloaded the 3.1.0 patch from wow wiki. i have the file wow-partial-1.MPQ how do i apply this file?
- This is a preload for Patch 3.1.0. It cannot, as of yet, be applied. The fact that it's got 'partial' in its name should be enough of a clue that what you've downloaded is incomplete. Simply put it in your
World of Warcraft/Patches/WoW-3.0.9-to-3.1.0-<locale>-<OS>-patch/folder (example assuming a default install on Windows XP: "C:\Program Files\World of Warcraft\Patches\WoW-3.0.9-to-3.1.0-enUS-Win-patch\wow-partial-1.MPQ"). Then sit tight for future portions of the patch to be released in advance of Patch 3.1.0. If the Background Downloader gets to 100% and closes in just a few seconds, it's in the right place. --k_d3 03:40, 16 March 2009 (UTC)