|Cooldown||(GCD 1 sec)|
|Requirements||Requires Cat Form|
Pounce is a druid ability learned at level 32. It is a sneak attack that stuns the target for a short period and applies a bleed effect.
- This ability can be considered as the equivalent of the Rogue ability Cheap Shot.
- A helpful initial attack when you need to get in a couple of attacks before the target has a chance to do anything.
- Also helpful when sneak attacking an enemy with a group.
- However, if you wish to deal the most damage possible in a shorter duration and/or if stun or bleeding effects aren't useful on your target (immunity, for example), you may use as an opener. Some things that are immune to bleeds can still be affected by the stun, which may allow you to get off one or more . s
- Patch 3.1.0 (14-Apr-2009): No longer affected by diminishing returns with other stuns, however, it now shares a diminishing return with Cheap Shot (Rogue).
- Patch 2.4.0 (25-Mar-2008): When a Druid in cat form casts Pounce it will now properly animate.
- Patch 2.1.0 (22-May-2007): The bleed effect from the druid ability Pounce will now properly apply to targets who are immune to stun.
- Patch 2.0.3 (09-Jan-2007): Pounce no longer requires the druid to be behind the target.