- Powerheal 4000 Lens
- Item Level
- Binds when picked up
- 174 Armor
- +14 Stamina
- Meta Socket
- Socket Bonus: +5 Spell Power
- Durability 60 / 60
- Requires Level 62
- Requires Engineering (350)
- Equip: Increases spell power by 54.
Use: Allows you to look far into the distance.
- Sell Price: 3 87 62
Powerheal 4000 Lens is a crafted epic cloth helm for healers, mostly for priests.
Powerheal 4000 Lens is crafted by Engineers with a minimum skill of 350.
- Patch 3.2.0 (04-Aug-2009): now has innate tracking for gas clouds while it is in your inventory. Tracking of gas clouds has been removed from goggles.
- Hotfix (2009-05-14): "We recently made some changes to items that grant stealth detection. We felt these items provided a necessary advantage in competitive PVP and forced players to use lower level equipment even when more powerful items were available to them.
This item can no longer be used in the Arena:
We have removed stealth detection from the following items:
- All epic engineering goggles
We have reduced the stealth detection of the following items:"
- Patch 2.4.0 (25-Mar-2008): A level requirement was added.
- Patch 2.1.0 (22-May-2007): Added.