This sequence assumes you are already Level 5. If not, you should see Powerlevel Northshire Valley or other starting zone guide first.
Now here is some simple steps for you:
Gathering Initial Quests Edit
- Accept from Marshal Dughan.
- Go into the inn and accept the quest from William Pestle. Remember to set your hearthstone to Goldshire while you're in there.
- Go outside and get the quest from Remy "Two Times"
- Go a bit south of Goldshire and kill boars till you have 4 Chunks of Boar Meat.
- Go Southwest until you reach the Stonefield Farm
- Get from "Auntie" Bernice Stonefield. Do not accept the quest from Ma Stonefield at this time.
Stonefield and Maclures Edit
- Next, go to the Barn at the Maclure Vineyards. Speak with Billy Maclure to accept the next chain of quest. He asks you to bring 4 chunks of boar meat to Auntie Bernice Stonefield. But first there is one more thing to do.
- Go to the small house in the southeast end of the Maclure vineyards and get from Maybell Maclure.
- Return to the Stonefield farm. Speak with Tommy Joe Stonefield to exchange for .
- Auntie Bernice Stonefield will ask you to .
- Speak with Gramma Stonefield inside the little house behind. She's got a .
- Give Billy Maclure the Boar meat pie to get
- Go to the Fargodeep mine, enter the opening at the far left end, remember to kill every kobold in your way since they give large Candles and Gold dust for your quests.
- Continue into the mine till you see the Kobold named Goldtooth, kill him and take Bernice's Necklace.
- Exit and re-enter the mine using the far right entrance.
- Continue fighting your way in till you get the message that "the Fargodeep mine is completed", now go outside again
- If you still need any Gold dust or Large Candle, kill kobolds till you have them all.
Turning in Edit
- Go to Auntie Bernice Stonefield with the necklace to complete the quest chain
- Now go back to Goldshire and turn . Do NOT take the follow-up! Turn in .
- Sell any unneccesary items and get your stuff repaired in the smithy.
- Go into the inn to turn in and quests at William Pestle.
- Take the quest but don't take .
Eastvale Logging Camp Edit
- Take from Remy and turn it in at Marshal Dughan, take the follow up, .
- Now go east till you get to a bridge where Guard Thomas is.
- Accept and .
- Go north on the left side of the river, kill any mobs in your path.
- Go a little left and investigate the half-eaten remains, but you'll want to .
- Go back to the bridge, go left and up to the Eastvale logging camp
- Turn around and take from Sara Timberlain
- Go a bit north and get from Supervisor Raelen
- Go east, towards the Centre-Upper part of the murloc camp. Kill any mobs in your path, also take any bundles of wood if you see any.
- Look for the remains of Rolf. When you see them just right-click them and accept .
- Now kill the rest of the Young forest bears and prowlers you need to complete and find the rest of the bundles of wood you need.
- Turn in at Supervisor Raelen.
- Go to the bridge and turn in and at Guard Thomas.
- Get the and quests.
- Now head south the river to kill the needed murlocs. Head a little east to the Brackwell Pumpkin Patch and kill defias bandits till you have the needed .
- Go to Guard Thomas and turn in .
- Hearthstone back to Goldshire to turn in at Marshal Dughan, picking up .
- Now take the long trip back to Eastvale Logging Camp to turn in and at Sara Timberlain.
Finishing off Edit
- Follow the road to the far west, all the way to forest's end (It's a subzone)
- Here are some Gnoll-Related quests, don't take them if you are already level 10, if not... well, you were going to grind here anyway, so take ém.
- If you have time, find a group for doing Quest. He's an lvl 11 Elite in the middle of the gnoll area so it is advisable to bring a Tank, a dps and a healer, at least.
CONGRATULATIONS! you are finally done with Elwynn, and you can now continue to... WESTFALL! (most advisable)
But that's the end of the guide for Elwynn Forest, hope you enjoyed it!