|Cooldown||5 minutes (GCD 1 sec)|
Preparation is a rogue talent available at level 60. It refreshes cooldowns on many rogue abilities.
- As it may only be used once every five minutes, it is a good idea to burn multiple skills as to gain the most from its effect. Save Preparation for when you don't have other choices.
- It may be a life-saving ability. If you're about to die and you have your still on cooldown, use Preparation and you will be able to vanish again.
- Patch 5.0.4 (28 August 2012): Updated.
- Patch 3.3.0 (08-Dec-2009): The cooldown on this ability has been reduced to 8 minutes, down from 10 minutes.
- Patch 1.6.0 (12-Jul-2005): The UI now properly shows that Preparation does not clear a Cold Blood setup.
- Patch 1.4.0 (2005-05-05): Will now clear the cooldown of the Blade Flurry ability.