|Requirements||Bear Form, Cat Form|
Primal Fury is a passive druid ability learned at level 30.
- Patch 6.0.2 (14-October-2014): Primal Fury now generates 8 Rage (down from 15 Rage) from non-periodic critical strikes (up from only Auto Attacks and Mangle).; Primal Fury now also grants a combo point for area attacks that critically strike the Druid's primary target.
- Patch 5.0.4 (28 August 2012): Changed from Gives you a 50/100% chance to gain an additional 5 Rage anytime you get a critical strike while in Bear Form and your critical strikes from Cat Form abilities that add combo points have a 50/100% chance to add an additional combo point.
- / Patch 4.0.1 (12-Oct-2010): Moved to Tier 2.
- Patch 2.4.2 (2008-05-13): Primal Fury (Rank 2) will now be properly unlearned when it is untalented.
- Patch 2.3.0 (13-Nov-2007): This talent will now be learned correctly even if purchased while the Druid is dead.
- Patch 1.3.0 (07-Mar-2005): Fixed bug where Blood Frenzy was giving two combo points instead of one. Fixed bug where Primal Frenzy was giving 10 rage instead of five.