|Affiliation||Scourge, The San'layn, Blood Prince Council|
|Occupation||Master of Naxxanar, Overlord of Borean Tundra|
|Location||Death's Breach, Scarlet Enclave, Naxxanar, Borean Tundra or The Crimson Hall, Icecrown Citadel|
|Status||Active; Killable (WoW)|
|Relative(s)||Prince Keleseth (brother)|
Valanar is involved in the following quests at Death's Breach:
His death is necessary for the following quests:
After completing Victory At Death's Breach!:
- "Open your eyes, brothers and sisters. GAZE UPON APOCALYPSE!"
- "The sky itself feeds upon the suffering of the conquered!"
- "The Scarlet Crusade is powerless to stop us!"
- "The corpses of those that try only serve to feed our expanding host!"
- "The Scarlet fleet lies in ruin upon the sundered coast!"
- "With each enemy slain, our strength grows! We mustn't relent!"
- "The Lich King has spoken to each of you! Let his words resonate among you once more!
- "ALL MUST DIE!"
- "Leave no survivors in your wake, brothers and sisters!
- "No mercy for the weak!"
- "With the approaching darkness comes the end of the Scarlet Crusade. You will battle once more! For the Scourge! For the Lich King!"
- "SUFFER WELL, DEATH KNIGHTS!"
- "My liege, the infiltration and control of the Alliance power structure by our cultists is well underway."
- "The power you've bestowed upon me had granted me great mental influence over human minds. I bear these offerings as proof of my progress."
- "Allow me to take care of the intruders, Lord. I will feed their entrails to the maggots!"
- "Yes, my Lord."
Valanar, along with his brother Keleseth and Prince Taldaram from Ahn'kahet, have returned in Icecrown Citadel as members of the Blood Prince Council. The three princes were raised in undeath by the Lich King to avenge themselves upon their slayers and to act as bodyguards for Blood-Queen Lana'thel, the blood-queen of the San'layn. His line "Naxxanar was merely a setback!" is a tribute to the oft-paraphrased line delivered by Kael'thas in Magister's Terrace.
|Stage 1||Stage 2||Naxxanar||Vision|