| This article or section is an NPC stub. You can help expand it by editing it.
|Location||Westfall Brigade Encampment, Grizzly Hills|
Private Molsen - likely part of the family that owned the Molsen Farm in Westfall - is one of Captain Gryan Stoutmantle's soldiers at the Westfall Brigade Encampment in Grizzly Hills. Molsen appears to have a strong dislike of "Buckets" Cleary, the camp's laundry boy, due to an embarassing mix-up.
- Private Molsen says: Brrrr... It's cold up here.
- Private Molsen says: Buckets! Where's my laundry?
- "Buckets" Cleary says: I'm working on it, Molsen. If you want it done faster, do it yourself.
- Private Molsen says: No way.
- Private Molsen says: I'm a soldier, Buckets. You know, a fighting man... You're the laundry boy.
- Private Molsen says: And not a very good one! Remember what you did to my tabard?
- "Buckets" Cleary says: That was entirely your own fault, Molsen. Maybe you'll know to separate your colors from now on...
- Private Molsen says: The tabard was pink when I got it back, Buckets. Pink! Think about that...
- Private Molsen says: The whole squad laughed at me for a week! Don't let it happen again!
- "Buckets" Cleary says: Fine. Have it your way.
- "Buckets" Cleary flings the laundry in his buckets into the nearby cauldron.
- Private Molsen says: What's wrong with you? That was dinner!
- "Buckets" Cleary laughs.
- "Buckets" Cleary says: Now it's laundry.
- Private Molsen says: You're dead, Buckets! You hear me? Dead!