|| This article or section is a location stub. You can help expand it by editing it.
- You might want to import some information from a fan site - see Fansites for listings.
- Alternatively, you might want to import some information from a database site - see:
Wowhead Thottbot WoWDB for listings.
- Were you looking for the Outland subzone of Netherstorm called the Proving Grounds? For the quests with the same name, see  Proving Grounds or  Proving Grounds.
Proving Grounds is a new feature for individual players to test and improve their (PvE?) combat skills.
- At the Proving Grounds, players may undertake trials, designed for Damage, Tank, or Healer roles.
- It provides a great opportunity to learn how to Tank or Heal, without the need of a group.
- Each trial is available in four separate difficulties: Bronze, Silver, Gold, and Endless. Harder difficulties include more difficult and varied enemies.
- Endless mode allows you to test your mettle against increasingly difficult enemies. Compare your best scores to friends and guildmates!
- Tasks such as doing a certain amount of DPS or keeping NPCs alive through some damage and then mix in things like not standing in fire or interrupting to prevent CC or heals.
- You will be put in a group with NPCs that will show up on your party frames, just like players would.
See also Edit
External links Edit
Note: This is a generic section stub. You can help expand it by clicking Edit to the right of the section title.
Wowhead News News Roundup: Flex Raiding, Proving Grounds, Siege of Orgrimmar Gear by perculia 2013/07/22 11:55 AM
MMO-Champion Fansite Event Recap, Arena Team Changes, Upcoming Raid Testing, Blue Posts, TCG Art by chaud 2013-06-29 03:15 PM