|| This article or section is a location stub. You can help expand it by editing it.
- You might want to import some information from a fan site - see Fansites for listings.
- Alternatively, you might want to import some information from a database site - see:
Wowhead Thottbot WoWDB for listings.
|Not yet released!|
- This article or section includes information about announced content that has not been released yet. The expected release date is unknown.
- Please remove this template when the content has gone live.
- Were you looking for the Outland subzone of Netherstorm called the Proving Grounds? For the quests with the same name, see  Proving Grounds or  Proving Grounds.
Proving Grounds is a new feature for individual players to test and improve their (PvE?) combat skills.
- At the Proving Grounds, players may undertake trials, designed for Damage, Tank, or Healer roles.
- It provides a great opportunity to learn how to Tank or Heal, without the need of a group.
- Each trial is available in four separate difficulties: Bronze, Silver, Gold, and Endless. Harder difficulties include more difficult and varied enemies.
- Endless mode allows you to test your mettle against increasingly difficult enemies. Compare your best scores to friends and guildmates!