|Glyph of Psychic Horror|
Psychic Horror is a Priest ability, you will need to spend 26 points in Shadow to get it. Psychic Horror both horrifies the target (acting similarly to a stun), and disarms them, making it a great tool for shadow priests to gain distance on a melee class in PvP. It should be noted that Psychic Horror is stronger than the warrior ability Disarm in that it removes ranged weapons for the duration, but it is not as strong as a rogue's Dismantle, because it does not remove offhands or shields.
- Patch 4.2.0 (28-Jun-2011): Psychic Horror no longer has a forward facing requirement, making it consistent with other non-projectile-based crowd control spells.
- Patch 3.2.0 (04-Aug-2009): This spell no longer has an invisible missile, so there is no travel time before the spell takes effect.
- Hotfix (2009-04-21): "Psychic Horror will now properly disarm targets at all ranges."
- Hotfix (2009-04-16): "The disarm effect from Psychic Horror should no longer be able to be dodged."
- Patch 3.1.0 (14-Apr-2009): Has been redesigned and is now a 1-pt talent. You terrify the target, causing them to tremble in horror for 3 sec. and drop all weapons (disarm effect: including bows) for 10 sec. 1 minute cooldown. Instant cast. The horror effect can be dispelled, but the disarm cannot.
- / Patch 3.0.2 (14-Oct-2008): Added.