Pyroclasm is a passive warlock ability learned at level 86 for those with the Destruction specialization. It allows to be affected by , but the warlock can only cast one Chaos Bolt (as opposed to three Incinerates).
Patch changes Edit
- Patch 5.0.4 (28 August 2012): Re-added; changed from When you critically strike with Searing Pain or Conflagrate, your Fire and Shadow spell damage is increased by X% for 10 sec.
- / Patch 4.0.1 (12-Oct-2010): Removed.
- Patch 3.1.0 (14-Apr-2009): Re-designed: Now increases your Shadow and Fire spell power by 2/4/6% when you critically hit with Searing Pain or Conflagrate. Lasts 10 sec. Also moved down to tier 7, down from tier-5.
- / Patch 3.0.2 (14-Oct-2008): Now also includes Conflagrate.
- Patch 2.4.0 (25-Mar-2008): This talent now works correctly again with Rain of Fire.
- Patch 2.0.3 (09-Jan-2007): Pyroclasm will now properly function with all ranks of "Soul Fire" and "Hellfire" rank 4.
- Patch 1.9.0 (03-Jan-2006): The stun effect's duration no longer diminishes or is diminished by controlled stun abilities and spells (e.g. Cheap Shot, Hammer of Justice, Charge, etc).
- Patch 1.8.0 (10-Oct-2005): Now gives a chance to stun when Rain of Fire, Hellfire, and Soul Fire spells damage the target.