| This article or section is a Cataclysm stub. You can help expand it by editing it.
|A Disarming Distraction|
|Level||83 (Requires 83)|
|Rewards|| or or |
ObjectivesDisarm the First, Second and Third Bomb Clusters and deactivate 4 Unstable Bomb Bots at the Tomb of the Sun King.
The curse has taken over the expedition members' higher brain functions, but my calculations reveal that their suppressed adolescent subconscious can still be stimulated by realistic imagery.
Use this holo-projector to distract them.
They are currently setting up explosives at the tomb to the east to attempt to gain access to secret passages in Uldum.
They seek dangerous re-origination technology beneath Uldum and most be stopped.
Greetings, user <name>. I am happy to see you are still unaffected by the effects of the expedition curse.
Well done, <name>. The expedition has already doomed itself.
There is no need for it to endanger the rest of the world as well.
You will receive:
- 8 60
- 43900 XP
You will also be able to choose one of the following:
The three bomb clusters can be found in a (roughly) north-south line along the center of the Tomb of the Sun King. Check both above and below the terrace. Bomb bots are all over the area without a fixed position, and these mobs are friendly.
The projector, when dropped, has a chance of displaying one of the three options, and the gnomes will respond accordingly:
- Weaponized sharks? Why didn't I think of that!?
- ROCK ON!!!
- So... EPIC!!!
- A running mechanostrider:
- Check out the modified leg articulation! Perfect for off-roading!
- 200 horsepower, dual combustion engine with modified flux capacitors! ZOING!
- It's the TXR-5000!
- I didn't know it came in lightning-blue! AWESOME!!
- A female draenei using the succubus sounds...
- Shake it like a sine wave, baby!
- I'd like to survey those curves!
- You could bounce a washer off those legs!
- Patch 4.0.3a (2010-11-23): Added.